The new ShipIT 365 release with version 18.5.10924.0 contains the following improvements:
- The EORI number (Economic Operators Registration and Identification number) is now always populated on the Transport Orders.
This is required for cross-border shipments out of or into the EU.
This is very relevant for shipments from/to the UK, due to Brexit.
- It is now possible to rebook an earlier recalled transport order.
- The calculation of the pickup – and delivery times on the transport order now respects the Shipping Agent Calendar or the preferred time settings in the ShipIT setup.
- Creating Transport Orders for a Transfer Shipment from a Warehouse Shipment is now supported.
- Delivery Notes are now created for all source documents (next to sales orders and return orders).
- A Get Help link is now shown when Transsmart returns an unexpected error message after booking a Transport Order, or after printing labels.
This Get Help link redirects directly to the nShift help documentation where the error message is explained and very often a solution is given.
- The user experience has been improved in the ShipIT setup and the ShipIT Setup Wizard.
- The video’s that explain ShipIT 365 are now available from within the application. They are available on the Ship-IT Manager Role Center and as a FactBox on the Ship-IT setup.
- Improvements for manually creating Transport Orders:
- Possibility to select the company information as the pick-up, ship-to or invoice address.
- Retrieving customer or vendor addresses when selecting a customer or vendor.
- The creation and booking of transport orders have been optimized, so that they can be created/booked from an external API call.
Find more information on the ShipIT 365 page.