The latest version of Direct Banking for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is released. This update features bulk payments to further optimize your payment process. Now available for BC 16, 17, and 18.
Update your Direct Banking NL extension now via AppSource. If you use Direct Banking W1, use this link. The extensions are also available for on-prem environments on the idyn download portal.
The following changes are made:
- Added Bulk Payment (Both W1 and NL):
To start using Bulk Payment, go to settings on the Direct Banking Account card and set Use Bulk Payment to true.
- The authorization process is smoothened through a direct link between the Direct Banking Created Payments page to the Ponto page for signing.
- Added Regex patterns to clean up Remittance Information (Both W1 and NL)
- Use Execution Date in Reconciliation, instead of Value Date (Both W1 and NL)
- Improvements in general performance of import actions
- Added line comment options to CBG Statement Lines (Bank/Giro Journal – NL)
- Fixed Job Queue error on blocked customer (NL)
- Correct order of transactions, imported from Ponto.
Find out more about Direct Banking.