Document Creator is all about saving time in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We are proud to announce that a new version of Document Creator has been released which facilitates this even better through various improvements and fixes.
For this release we have scheduled a Document Creator webinar.
On March 12, 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM CET and 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM CET we will show you just how easy it is to create reports in Business Central. Register here:
3:30 PM-4:00 PM: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/248067820077770508
6:00 PM-6:30 PM: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7133141463842410508
During this webinar you will get an overview of the functionalities of Document Creator. Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the webinar:
- Document Creator (DCR) vs RDLC
- How Document Creator saves you many hours of work
- Full featured report designer
- Drag & drop with data
- Drag & drop of various control types (including special controls such as QR codes/barcodes)
- Intuitive control selection & modification of properties
- Advanced properties such as visibility expression
- Sorting & grouping
- Explanation of advanced report settings such as Dual Pass processing
- The template reports
Click here to obtain the latest version for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on Microsoft AppSource.
For questions regarding Document Creator and/or this webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.