The next version of ShipIT 365 is available now. ShipIT 365 v126.96.36.199 for Business Central. The latter is available for BC14(AL), 15, 16, 17 and 18. Update your ShipT 365 extension now via AppSource or by downloading the latest app file from the idyn portal.
The key change in this release is the moving of setup fields in ShipIT 365. The customer’s ship to and order address can be maintained on the customer card. The vendor setup can be maintained in the vendor card.
- Moved the customer setup fields to an extension on the customer.
- Moved the ship-to address setup fields to an extension on the ship-to address.
- Moved the vendor setup fields to an extension on the vendor.
- Moved the order address setup fields to an extension on the order address.
- Improved transport order archive.
- Added customer-specific shipping cost surcharge settings.
Note: Can only be used of you use the “rates” functionality of Transsmart, part of the business of advanced subscription.
- Improved the ‘Create Transport Order’ action. Multiple transport orders can now be created for all selected rows.
- Excluded service item and non-inventory item while creating transport orders.
- Added EORI-number support from the company information.
- Added date fields to the transport order list.
Note: used for filtering & sorting
- Implemented detailed Transsmart validation error messages.
- Fixed an issue where transport order lines were created for source lines with a quantity to send of 0.
- Changed the length for a number of fields to comply with changes in the Transsmart API.
- Many minor improvements.