We are proud to announce the upcoming preview of the new and hybrid OMA version. OMA13 is the answer to all questions you have been asking us lately. And the most important question: How will OMA maintain the ease of development you are familiar with in Business Central, will be answered in the OMA13 Webinar. The webinar will take place on April 11, 2019, 6 PM CET, register here, and on April 16, 2 PM CET, register here.
OMA13 will give you the best of both worlds:
- Conversion C/AL to AL directly from any NAV version (>NAV2013)
- Easy navigation for AL & C/AL code
- Add prefixes in AL automatically
- Convert AL back to C/AL to support NAV databases very easy
- Create apps in BC (AL files)
In case you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com.