The latest version of ConnectIT 365 for Business Central is now available.
Key benefits of this release:
- Easily share data between different Business Central databases and tenants.
- Export from one single export definition to multiple endpoints using different export methods.
- Added support for SFTP connections using username/password authentication.
- Added support for multiple destinations/endpoints using a single export definition.
- New method Mixed to use with multiple endpoints for different methods.
- New option to allow field monitor exclusions instead of included fields to monitor.
- Added support for field types BigInteger, DateFormula, and Duration
- Added support for using wildcards on filenames in import definitions for file based methods (FTP, Azure Storage, Dropbox).
- Allow additional query parameters in authentication code URL for OAuth2 authorization code grant flow.
- Added field scope for OAuth2 authorization code grant flow to allow variable scope parameter.
- Allow field variables in body text for E-Mail method and tasks.
- Additional check on existing fields during definition import.
- Improved error handling for unknown field variables in E-Mail method and tasks.
- Improved handling and performance for real-time exports using table and field monitor.
- Allow extensions with ConnectIT 365 as dependency to use logging helper procedures.
- Minor improvements on Import and Export entry list pages.
- Fix for email method when using utf-16 encoding resulting in trailing NUL character.
- Fix for email method when exporting Excel files.
- Fix for writing passwords and tokens to isolated storage using tryfunction (on-premise issue).
- Fix XML attribute issue in export definition when attribute is used before opening root data item.
- Fix Role Center cue drill down for export per method tiles opening import definition list.
Check the release notes: Release Notes – ConnectIT – BC (idyn.nl)