- Go to Administration and then click Databases.
- Click New in the ribbon to create a record.
- Fill in the fields on the database card as follows:
Code and Description Enter a code and a description for the database, respectively. Server Name, Database Name and Connection String Enter the name of the server and database. The connection string will be updated accordingly. Authentication Select the authentication type of the database. Possible options are Windows and User Name . User Name and Password If the current database’s authentication type is User Name , enter the corresponding user credentials in these fields.
- To verify the connection to the database, click Test in the ribbon.
- To view the list of objects in the database, click Objects in the ribbon.