There are three possible modes.
- Update in DB - Fields are renumbered in the database.
- Export - Objects are exported in text format and fields are renumbered in the exported file.
- Update text file - Fields are exported in a text file.To use the first two modes you first have to update the "Where Used Objects".
Update in DB ModeClick Add Fields.
The lines in the renumber page can have the following colors:
- Black- New number is equal to the original number
- Red- New number already exists
- Purple- New number is two times present
- Green- Field will be renumbered
In field No. of Involved Objects you can see which objects will be updated when you renumber your selection of objects.
With the option Keep Delta Equal you only have to change one New Number. The Object Manager will apply the same delta to all other lines. If you have selected a couple of lines the delta will only apply to the selected lines. Without the option Keep Delta Equal you can modify lines separately. Press Start and the wizard will open which guide you trough the renumbering.