OMA 15 is now available for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (C/AL and hybrid) and Dynamics NAV 2013R2 and up. You can download the latest version of OMA via our partner portal.
OMA 15 What's new
OMA 15 has just been released, the new features are explained in the What's new document and in the video below.
OMA 14 webinars
After the release of OMA 14we hosted two webinar sessions, you can watch the recordings here:
OMA 14 webinar: what's new & conversion
Get an update on all the new (conversion) features in OMA 14
OMA 14 general overview & what's new
Get a general overview of OMA and all the new (conversion) features in OMA 14
ISV Partner webinar
On the 28th of November, the ISV Partner Webinar for OMA took place. We partnered up with QBS to host an OMA webinar exclusively for QBS partners. Some of the highlights of OMA 14 are:
- Current NAV version is not relevant. All functionalities are centralized in one screen
- All manual steps needed when working with TXT2AL, can be done by OMA automatically
- When the conversion is complete, AL files are checked and become visible in the Check Guidelines section
- OMA 14 can create extensions based on the delta between a standard object and customer modification
- Refactoring based on Guideline Checks