Sendcloud 18.0.10120.0 Release
The latest release of Sendcloud for Business Central (SaaS & On-Prem) is now available (18.0.10120.0). See below for the improvements.
Using the Sendcloud integration you can easily ship your parcels from Business Central to your customers using 35+ carriers linked to Sendcloud, Europe’s #1 e-commerce shipping platform that accelerates your growth.
The Sendcloud platform is linked to worldwide carriers such as DHL, UPS, GLS and FedEx. Next to that, national carriers like PostNL, bpost and Colissimo are also available. Even specialized carriers for sustainable options or same-day/evening delivery are offered by Sendcloud.
Get Sendcloud from AppSource or via the idyn portal.
The most recent version of Sendcloud 18.0.10120.0 contains the following improvements:
- The splitting of addresses into a street and a house number has been improved.
- Furthermore, the Address field can now also be adjusted directly on the Transport Order.
- The Special Equipment Code has been added to the Parcel Type, so that it can be indicated that special equipment/packing is applicable.
- The functionality to divide items on a Transport Order over multiple parcels has been improved.
- Improvements for the Add Freight and the Select Shipping Service functionality:
- When a Shipping Agent and Shipping Agent Service has been selected on a sales order, then the added freight costs are based on this Shipping Agent Service.
- On a Transport Order, it’s now also possible to select a Preferred Shipping Agent Service which will be used when selecting a shipping service on a Transport Order.
- When a Shipping Agent Service is selected on the sales order, this will also be brought forward to the Transport Order as the Preferred Shipping Agent Service.
- When finding rates the Country/Region Code of the Company Information is used when the Country/Region Code is empty on the destination.
- When a Transport Order is created based on a Sales Shipment, then the sales shipment lines without quantities are no longer brought forward to the Transport Order.
- In some cases the error messages were not displayed, when an error occurred in the communication with Sendcloud. This has now been corrected.
Find more information on the Sendcloud info page