Ship your parcels from Business Central using Sendcloud
Sendcloud is ready to use for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. You can easily ship your parcels to your customers using 40+ carriers linked to Sendcloud, Europe’s #1 e-commerce shipping platform that accelerates your growth.
The Sendcloud platform is linked to worldwide carriers such as DHL, UPS, GLS and FedEx. Next to that, national carriers like PostNL, bpost and Colissimo are also available. Even specialized carriers for sustainable options or same-day/evening delivery are offered by Sendcloud.
What can Sendcloud do for your customer?
Sendcloud is the easy plug and play shipping solution so your customer can:
- Save hours every week
- Ship with multiple international and national carriers
- Ship using sustainable and/or same-day delivery options
- Lower your shipping costs by using the Sendcloud discounted shipping labels
- Book & print directly in Business Central.
- See and manage your shipments in Business Central and Sendcloud platform