Webinar: Document Creator on Business Central
Document Creator is all about saving time in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We are proud to announce that a new version of Document Creator has been released which facilitates this even better through various improvements and fixes.
For this release we have scheduled a Document Creator webinar.
On March 12, 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM CET and 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM CET we will show you just how easy it is to create reports in Business Central. Register here:
3:30 PM-4:00 PM: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/248067820077770508
6:00 PM-6:30 PM: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7133141463842410508
During this webinar you will get an overview of the functionalities of Document Creator. Here are some of the topics that will be covered in the webinar:
- Document Creator (DCR) vs RDLC
- How Document Creator saves you many hours of work
- Full featured report designer
- Drag & drop with data
- Drag & drop of various control types (including special controls such as QR codes/barcodes)
- Intuitive control selection & modification of properties
- Advanced properties such as visibility expression
- Sorting & grouping
- Explanation of advanced report settings such as Dual Pass processing
- The template reports
Click here to obtain the latest version for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central on Microsoft AppSource.
For questions regarding Document Creator and/or this webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.