Document Creator for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online – available early H2 2019
In the second half of this year the Document Creator extension for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online will be released. The new Document Creator will provide an add-on that helps developers, consultants and end users save a lot of time developing and customizing reports and layouts.
Here are some of the highlights for Document Creator for Business Central Online:
- Fully integrated in Business Central Cloud
- Save more than 50% of development time compared to RDLC
- Modern separation of dataset and layout
- Easily modify existing reports, also by end users
- No limitations compared to RDLC, just much more possibilities
- A real-time interactive report viewer with actual data
- Exports to several output formats (including PDF, Excel and Word)
- Based on FastReports (used since 1998, in > 50 countries, by > 20K users)
- Smoothly use side by side with RDLC (no disinvestments on existing RDLC reports)
The On Premise Version 3.51 is already available and we are happy to say this version has many improvements. Document Creator is all about saving time in creating document report layouts in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Online.
For more information about Document Creator, click here or contact email@example.com